Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren
Admin

Company FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Company FAQ   Company FAQ EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:07 am

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I get a quotation?
A. Simply contact us with an email to discuss your requirements and an accurate quotation will be emailed back to you as soon as. Alternatively contact can be made with the freephone telephone number.

Q. How long will my order take?
A. This all depends on the order quantity and/or time taken to embroider complex designs. All orders will be completed as soon as possible but orders can take up to 14days (Excluding weekends if waiting for stock), in this circumstance we will contact you and keep you informed of the delay.

Q. How is payment taken?
A. Payment is taken with Google Checkout, a secure and trusted way of sending money over the internet. 1st 4 Advertising is a 100% genuine Google Merchant.

Q. Can I view a sample?
A. Yes, simply email us a copy of your design and we'll send a sample out to you through the post, free of charge.

Q. Can I have any logo design embroidered?
A. Certain criteria must be fitted, all images must be very clear. Please contact for more information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1st4advertising.com

Company FAQ
Page 1 of 1